We live in a time when more and more people find it challenging to lead a meaningful and happy life. The challenges we face have reached a dimension that we are often not able to cope with them as effectively as we would like. Many people function in their day-to-day lives, but are overwhelmed by life’s expectations and pressures. We see this in the well-documented decline in mental health and well-being of people across the globe.
We often lack effective coping strategies that allow us to handle the demands we each face. We are not necessarily taught how to best use our mind to work with our emotions, to adopt the best possible mindset or to make decisions that bring about the outcomes we most want.
This course presents the Missing Manual for Your Mind that you did not learn in school. The insights and methods presented in this course will show you how you can bring your mind and body into alignment and harmony to master your life in a more relaxed way with renewed energy. In a fun and easily manageable step-by-step format, you will learn to navigate the ups and downs of your life, and create the life you really want.
Whether you are new to mindfulness or have prior experience, this course will expertly guide you to embody mindfulness in your own life!
This course is for anyone who is interested in developing mindfulness as a way of life:
- Whether you are new to mindfulness and can benefit from a practical and systematic introduction, or…
Perhaps you have tried mindfulness but found it difficult to practice regularly and want support to make it a habit.
- Maybe you already have a regular mindfulness practice and simply want to deepen and increase your understanding of it.
- You want to develop your listening, communication, team-work, and creativity to become a better leader, or…
- Perhaps you are a coach, who is new to EI and mindfulness practices and want to understand and experience the mindfulness aspect of emotional intelligence, so you can help your clients employ these same methods in their own lives.
Mindfulness is fundamental to developing your own emotional intelligence and will help you in all aspects of your life and work. Employing mindfulness practices helps you unlock your full potential.
What You Will Learn
“This course brings together the understanding of several thousand-year-old meditation traditions with modern neuroscience and positive psychology. It provides the training I wish I had over 30 years ago, when my passion for meditation was ignited, and I began my journey of learning the art of mindful living.”
– Bernie Schreck
“The Missing manual for your mind” is a 12-week course with daily lessons, six days a week. You will earn about what mindfulness is and how its practice works with:
- Short texts with explanations
- Over 50 summary charts
- 8 videos (5–10 minutes each)
- Be guided in daily meditations with:
- 35 different audio meditations (5-15 minutes each)
- Receive daily assignments to integrate mindfulness into your life
- Deepen your understanding and experience through reflection and journaling.
The course is divided into two six-week sessions.
Part 1: Mindfulness (6 weeks)
The first part takes a unique experiential approach to introducing you to mindfulness practice. It introduces you to three important aspects of mindfulness you can easily develop:
- Stable presence
- Open awareness
- Learn methods to cultivate mindfulness
- Develop a habit of practice
- Embody mindfulness into your life
- Discover the qualities of your mind
What you learn in this course will help you be more present in your life and see yourself and the world more clearly.
Part 2: Self-Management (6 weeks)
The second part is about practical wisdom. It will show you how you can apply the abilities you cultivated in part one to get the best out of your mind. In particular, you will learn how you can positively influence the following three areas that create your experience:
- How you perceive
- How you interpret
- How you feel
You will learn to apply the self-understanding you gain through mindfulness to:
- Perceive yourself and the outer world with an open and non-judgmental mind
- Stop negative self-talk from negatively affecting you
- Let go of self-limiting beliefs
- Develop a positive growth-oriented mindset and outlook
- Align your life with your beliefs and values
- Skillfully manage intense emotions
- Respond to disturbing emotions with self-compassion
In part two you will learn how mindfulness can help you make wiser and more effective decisions, so you can achieve the outcomes you wish and enjoy wellbeing, fulfillment, and contentment in your life.
Time Commitment & Investment
This online course is a 12-week, step-by-step, experiential training with daily lessons, six days a week.
You can register for the two 6-week parts separately, or together for the full twelve weeks.
The lessons require about 20-30 minutes per day. You will get assignments to practice during the day for short periods which do not require you to schedule time.
Part 1 (6 weeks): US $350
Part 2 (6 weeks): US $350
Full Course (12 weeks): US $650
Coaching and Live Webinars
Please contact me:
If you would like to add 1:1 coaching with one of our BEI Certified Coaches
If you have a team you would like to receive group coaching for, or for whom you would like to add remote, live webinars.